Tahaa · Bora Bora · Rangiroa
Indulge yourselves in luxurious accommodations as you escape to Paradise on your honeymoon. This 9 night package includes stays in Tahaa, Bora Bora, and Rangiroa.
- Snorkel the turquoise waters in Bora Bora where you will see rays, friendly black tip sharks, and a beautiful coral garden
- Visit Les Sables Roses, a pristine pink sand beach in Rangiroa
- Take a drift snorkeling tour in Tahaa
- Soak up the beauty and the sun from your Overwater Bungalow
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Arrival meet and greet at the Papeete airport with flower lei
- All transfers between airports, resorts, and piers
- All Inter-island flights
- 3 nights at the Kia Ora Resort and Spa in a Beach Bungalow with Whirlpool
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- 1 bottle of Rangiroa wine in your room
- 3 nights at Le Tahaa Island Resort in a Private Pool Beach Villa
- Breakfast and two-course dinner daily
- Honeymoon Gift: 1 black per in the jewel case upon arrival
- Honeymoon special amenity upon arrival
- 3 nights at the newly renovated Bora Bora Pearl Resort and Spa in an Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Honeymoon gift upon arrival at the resort
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Daily onsite tax of approximately $2 CAD per night
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals/beverages where not included in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
Optional Upgrade: Private helicopter transfer between Le Tahaa and Le Bora Bora Pearl. Rates available upon request.
Fares start at $8,599* CAD per person based on double occupancy from November – April excluding holidays and blackout dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Please contact Dani for complete package information.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.